Prince Edward Island Real Estate - Michael Gilbert - Royal LePage Peters and Lank Realty Inc. - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Prince Edward Island Real Estate: Residential, Commercial, Cottages & Land
Michael Gilbert firstname.lastname@example.org
Prince Edward Realty
177 St. Peter's Road
2009 - 2016
The Right Selling Price
The Benefits of Pricing Right:
• Your property sells faster, because it is exposed to more qualified buyers.
• Your home doesn’t become stale and lose its marketability.
• The closer your asking price to market value, the higher the offers you’ll receive.
• A well-priced property can generate competing offers.
• Real estate agents will be enthusiastic about presenting your property to buyers.
How is the Market Value of My Property Determined?
I am an expert in the local real estate market and will give you the facts you need to know to make an educated decision on asking price.
I will prepare a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for your home based on the most current housing market information. The CMA will show you current listings, recent sales and expired listings.
Together, you and I will establish a competitive list price for your home based on the following: location, size, style, condition, community amenities, financing options and housing market conditions.
Once we’ve achieved a realistic sale price (along with a wise marketing strategy prepared by me), you can expect to sell your home for the best possible price in the least amount of time.