Prince Edward Island Real Estate - Michael Gilbert - Royal LePage Peters and Lank Realty Inc. - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Prince Edward Island Real Estate: Residential, Commercial, Cottages & Land
Michael Gilbert email@example.com
Prince Edward Realty
177 St. Peter's Road
2009 - 2018
Please Click Here to have Michael prepare a complimentary Market Evaluation for your home.
THE MOST FREQUENT QUESTION WHEN CALLING A REALTOR TO LIST YOUR HOME IS: "WHAT IS YOUR COMMISSION RATE?"
This is often the first question asked when speaking to a Real Estate Agent. Keep in mind the best price is not always the best price. You must factor in a number of variables when choosing the right Real Estate Agent to give your home the respect it deserves. It is important that you can communicate and that you are comfortable with the agent you choose. Remember, this is probably the largest investment that you will sell. Talk to your prospective agents; first impressions are usually right!! Go with the facts and your "intuition, gut feeling."
Listed below are a few, food for thought, questions to consider when choosing your agent:
1. Is the Realtor a full time agent? Is this their career or more of a hobby?
2. Does the agent have a proven track record?
3. Do they care about their client and put their needs and best interest first?
4. Do they take into consideration: all the features of your home, updates, location, style, market conditions, (including interest rates), and history of the sales?
5. Have they priced your home to sell, or are they looking to simply get a listing?
6. Do they believe in the property at the selling price that has been agreed upon?
7. Are they 100% committed in marketing, promotion, and selling your property?
8. Are they strong with the Internet Media: web site's (not just the company site), and the social media venues like Facebook and Twitter?
9. Do they advertise anywhere else to give your home the best exposure?
10. What percent of their personal listings does your Agent sell?
11. What is their opinion on having an open house to attract potential buyers?
12. Do they make sure the potential buyers are pre-qualified for a mortgage before scheduling an appointment to view your property?
13. Do they call to arrange a showing and set up the viewing based on what's convenient for you?
14. Do they ensure the other agent showing your property is informed of all the features of your home?
15. Do they update you on how the showing went in a reasonable time frame?
16. ARE THEY A STRONG, EXPERIENCED, AND PROFESSIONAL NEGOTIATOR? This is one of the most important points.
17. Are they available to help and advise you with any questions , before, during and after the Purchase & Sale Agreement has been signed?
18. Will they be there from the beginning to the end making this experience as stress free as possible?
Above are a number of questions one should consider when choosing the right Real Estate Agent to list your home. I am sure there are a number of other questions you may have so please, feel free to ask.
REMEMBER: NO QUESTION IS TOO SMALL TO ASK OR TOO SMALL TO ANSWER